CSBG regular and CARES Act Supplemental funding provide a critical lifeline to Tribes and Tribal Organizations to help meet the needs of vulnerable populations. Tribal communities continue to recover from the impacts of COVID-19 and the use of any remaining CARES Act Supplemental funding is critical in supporting individuals, families, and communities. This session will explore the flexibilities of CSBG and provide participants with the innovative tools and strategies to maximize the impacts of CSBG through the use of CSBG regular and CARES Act Supplemental funding to protect Tribal communities.
- Workshop 5 | Maximizing the Impact of CSBG Regular & CARES Act Supplemental Funding Session Recording
- Workshop 5 | Maximizing the Impact of CSBG Regular & CARES Act Supplemental Funding Session Slides (PDF)
- CSBG CARES Spending Network Conversation with OCS, NCAP, NASCSP, CAPLAW & NCAF
- CSBG Tribal Online Resource Center
- OCS CSBG Staff Directory
- CSBG Latest News & Resources Archive